Any disease that affects the prostate requires immediate treatment. If a man neglects this recommendation, the inflammatory process present in his prostate will very quickly become chronic. Modern treatment of prostatitis allows you to avoid such problems. Doctors have developed effective methods that help to forget about this unpleasant disease.
Complete treatment of prostate inflammation
The choice of one or another method of treating prostatitis directly depends on its form and the severity of its course. In acute and chronic lesions of the prostate, the first step is to get rid of the inflammatory process. Treatment of prostatitis in men is usually carried out in combination. Such therapy includes a number of mandatory activities:
- To take pills. These can be hormonal pills, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Receiving fortified preparations;
- Reception of immunomodulatory agents;
- Attend prostate massage sessions. The procedure is performed through the rectum. With the help of massage therapy, it is possible to solve the problem of stagnant processes in the abdominal cavity.
- Application of modern methods of physiotherapy treatment;
- Do physiotherapy.
It is allowed to use in the treatment of prostatitis remedies prepared according to the recipes of traditional medicine. In especially severe cases, patients are prescribed surgery. But this happens only in extreme situations, when more conservative methods do not give a positive result.
Features of drug therapy
Modern methods of treating prostatitis necessarily include the use of drug therapy. It consists of taking drugs belonging to different groups. Together, these tools can bring about a significant improvement in health.
How to cure prostatitis with medication? In case of inflammation of the prostate, the following groups of drugs are prescribed:
- Antibiotics. In most cases, prostatitis is caused by pathogenic flora that for some reason enters the male genitourinary system. In this case, it will not be possible to recover without the use of antibacterial agents. These drugs are prescribed only after the doctor has received confirmation of the presence in the patient's body of pathogens of the inflammatory process of the prostate;
- Alpha-adrenergic receptor blockers. Drug therapy should not only relieve the inflammatory process in the affected organ, but also relax the muscles of the urethra and bladder, which are under constant tension due to the disease. For this reason, patients experience pain during urination. The appointment of such blockers is one of the modern methods of treatment that have already managed to prove themselves on the positive side;
- Nonsteroidal drugs. These funds are mandatory in the treatment of prostatitis. With their help, it is possible to quickly stop painful symptoms and reduce the spread of the disease. It is advisable to take modern drugs of this group together with antimicrobial drugs;
- Other drugs. In addition, the patient is prescribed drugs that significantly improve the functioning of the veins located in the small pelvis. Due to this, stagnant processes in the genitourinary system are reduced. Also, taking drugs that normalize capillary permeability will not interfere.
In some cases, drug therapy includes hormonal agents. With their help, you can treat patients who have an increased level of estrogen in the blood.
Modern treatment of chronic prostatitis is not complete without visiting massage therapy. It is also used in other inflammatory processes in the prostate. Massage can speed up recovery. There are several options for such treatment. Most often, palpation of the prostate and its exposure with special devices that emit magnetic waves are used.
Massage, in which the main effect is on such a gland as the prostate, is considered the most effective method for treating the reproductive system. With it, you can eliminate stagnant processes in the small pelvis, improve blood circulation and significantly reduce the spread of inflammation. Also, during the massage, it is possible to eliminate the secret and pus accumulated in the gland.
Physiotherapy for prostatitis
Not only drugs for the treatment of prostatitis give good results. It is possible to get relief from the condition of a patient with such a diagnosis by undergoing physiotherapy. The most common methods used to influence the affected gland are:
- Magnetotherapy. This procedure is widely used. It involves exposing disease-damaged prostate tissue to a magnetic field. Due to this, the disturbed flow of lymph and blood is restored. It also improves the absorption of active substances that enter the patient's body during treatment with the means prescribed by the doctor;
- laser therapy. During the procedure, the affected organs are exposed to laser radiation. Thanks to him, it turns out that it quickly reduces the number of inflammatory processes in the prostate. In addition, thanks to such therapy, it is possible to activate tissue regeneration and restore impaired blood circulation;
- microwaveAnother type of therapy, which involves the effect of heat on the tissues. Thanks to this method, it is possible to restore the cells, accelerating their regeneration. After the procedure, the severity of painful symptoms decreases and the body begins to respond better to prostatitis medications.
This is not the complete list of currently existing methods that help in the treatment of prostatitis. In methods aimed at combating inflammation of the prostate gland, the use of acupuncture, therapeutic wraps and herbal medicine is also allowed.
Additional treatments for prostatitis
Many patients who want to get rid of prostatitis as soon as possible prefer the following methods of treating the disease:
- Acupuncture. This method is widely used in oriental medicine. During the procedure, the specialist acts on biologically active points of the patient's body. All this allows you to normalize blood circulation in the prostate area, which has been disturbed by the developing disease.
- Introduction of stem cells. This is new in the treatment of prostate inflammation. The stem cells introduced into the patient's body reach exactly the part that needs immediate help. There they begin to actively divide and turn into healthy prostate tissue;
- Hirudotherapy. This method involves the use of medicinal leeches. With their help, it is possible to improve the microcirculation of biological fluids in the patient's body, reduce the swelling of the gland and thin the blood. With prostatitis, it is customary to put leeches on the area where the anus is located;
- Vacuum therapy. The procedure requires a special device. It is installed on a man's penis. It is he who acts on the body, forcing it to acquire the desired hardness. With the help of such therapy, an improvement in the patient's erectile abilities and a restoration of blood circulation in the pelvic organs are achieved;
- Ozone therapy. Another effective way to treat chronic prostatitis. During the procedure, an ozone-enriched healing fluid is introduced through the rectum into the patient's body. Usually in such cases a special saline solution is used. Ozone therapy helps restore the regeneration of diseased cells. It also has a bactericidal effect.
The latest methods of treating prostatitis allow many times to speed up the process of recovery of a patient diagnosed with this disease. Inflammation of the prostate turns into a large number of serious problems for a man that negatively affect his condition. The sooner he starts treatment, the more likely he is to return to his usual lifestyle. In addition, modern therapy aimed at eliminating the signs of prostatitis helps to avoid the appearance of dangerous complications that can lead to disruption of most organs of the genitourinary system. In this case, the patient will need more serious treatment, including surgery and a long recovery period.